Sunday, April 4, 2010

Say welcome to books

Today I received three electronic books I had bought earlier from Amazon, the books are:
Getting Started with Arduino.
MAKE: Electronics: Learning by Discovery.
Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics, Fourth Edition.

This is my first impression of the books:

I had read a digital version of the first one (Getting Started with Arduino) but I like to read the paper book, it is very good for any one who wants to learn about Arduino and has many good and resourceful information in a friendly manner.




The second book (MAKE: Electronics: Learning by Discovery), is published by O'Reilly media and it is very good for electronics newbie, because it taught you by discovering not as the academic way, for example in many places in the book the author will ask you to do something in a wrong way to taught you how electricity works or to till you why we do this not that. I got this book because it is highly recommended by Make community and many DIY people, it is ranking No. #1  in Amazon Electrical & Electronics, in Robotics and in Robotics & Automation books.


The third one (Teach Yourself Electricity and Electronics, Fourth Edition), this one second bestseller in Electrical & Electronics books in Amazon, I like this book because it Combines electricity and electronics.

I will study these books and post my notes here. Thanks you everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment